- Healthy Inflammatory Response
- Cognitive Function and Immune Health Support
- Joint and Mobility Support
- Clinically Studied
- Maximum Absorbtion
- 40X More absorbable than conventional curcumin
Maxzorb CurcuMaxPlus contains 1,000 milligrams of CAVACURMIN® per serving, making it one of the most powerful and beneficial curcumin supplements available.
Example: You would need to take 28,333 mg of turmeric to get as much curcumin as is in 2 capsules of Maxzorb CurcuMaxPlus!
The medicinal properties of turmeric have been a subject of over 5,000 published biomedical studies. Here are some of the results of those studies:
• Reduces inflammation - Studies confirm curcuminoids are a powerful antioxidant. It lowers the levels of two enzymes in the body that cause inflammation(1) This provides for better joint function by reducing pain from inflammation. Reducing inflammation reduces pain throughout the body, while enhancing the immune system.
• Protects Brain Cells – Curene® binds to and dissolves abnormal proteins in the brain, helping to protect them from damage. It reduces one of the main factors of memory loss. Brain plaque responsible for Alsheimers Disease (2)
• Supports Healthy Cardiovascular Function - It supports your heart by saving it from the damaging effects of chronic inflammation. (3)
• Supports healthy liver function – (CEC) stimulates your liver enhancing its ability to detoxify your body from toxins, metals, heavy metals and other toxins clogging up your system.(4)
• Promotes younger looking Skin - Research shows that (CEC) inhibits a key enzyme (elastase) that reduces the ability of elastin from forming. Elastin, along with collagen, is a protein needed for making the skin smooth and pliable. Curcumin is an antioxidant(5)
Curcumin has proven to have immunomodulatory properties. That means it can help regulate inappropriate immune responses in people with autoimmune diseases.
BosPure® is a uniquely standardized extract from the resin of the Boswellia serrata tree.
According to Dr Andrew Weil extracts of boswellia are most commonly used for chronic inflammatory ailments. In May of 2013, Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database (NMCD) indicated that boswellia extracts “can reduce pain and improve mobility in people with osteoarthritis in joints. Research shows that it might decrease joint pain by 32% to 65%.”
A comprehensive 2011 overview of in vitro and animal studies found that boswellic acids inhibit the synthesis of pro-inflammatory enzymes, illustrating its usefulness as an anti-inflammatory agent, reducing pain throughout the body.
Maxzorb Proprietary blend ZorbPlex™
These herbs and super foods work synergistically to magnify the results of Curcumin and Boswellia.
- Ginger Root
- - A powerful anti-inflammatory herb It is a well known remedy for nausea, nausea and indigestion, and poor circulation.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract
- - is loaded with polyphenols that are powerful antioxidants.
- Ashwagandha Root
- - an adaptogenic herb, has shown incredible results for lowering the stress hormone cortisol, the extract was also shown to reduce bodily pain in the muscles and joints. Research shows that it protects the brain from degeneration and improves symptoms of depression, anxiety and mental decline.
- Clove Flower
- - aids digestion, has antimicrobial properties which protect the liver and boosts the immune system.
- Cayenne Pepper Fruit
- - stimulates circulation and offers many health benefits. It is helpful for the heart and has been shown to lower cholesterol.
- - is found in citrus fruit such as oranges and grapefruits. It is a bioflavonoid which has antioxidant effects. It is said to improve circulation and reduce inflammation.
Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B-12 and Folate have been added to provide antioxidant protection, aid circulation, and many other health and wellness benefits.